“IT’S NOT A HOUSE, IT’S A LIFESTYLE HOME” in the modern era.
The Why & The What
Why invest in a shared disability home ?
- One Stop Shop – A Total and Complete Package.
- Own your property share outright.
- Secure tenure for life.
- Be treated with dignity.
- Peace of mind for all family members.
- Put loneliness, boredom, and grief behind you.
- Live a fruitful and happy life with friends.
- Nursing Homes and Aged Care facilities become a thing of the past.
- Owners are the Trustees who make the House Rules.
- Trustees are appointed by each owner.
- Owners can change Trustees at anytime.
- Sell your share when you decide with agreement of your Trustee.
- No exit fee charges, as you own the property.
- Trusted Entity ensuring lifetime security
- A solution for SDA disappointment.
What do I get in my shared disability home?
- A finished product, a complete house to 5 star standard.
- Own a share, but have use of a whole house.
- Secure Housing Australia acts as the Developer only.
- Secure Housing Australia does not offer finance or finance options.
- Secure Housing Australia’s design is for 3 people, however other variables are available.
- Ownership Company registered for you.
- Shares in the company registered in your or nominee name.
- Company registered on the Title.
- Company acts as Trustee for the Unit Trust.
- Unit Trust registered to hold Ownership Units.
- You will need an Accountant/Lawyer for Independant advice.
- Costs of the Company and Unit Trust are included in the price of the House.
- Built to Silver Standard – Seven Core Disabled Design Elements.
- 25 Year Structural Guarantee.
- Fully Furnished (if required).
- Private and Exclusive ownership of bedroom, en-suite bathroom and terrace.
- Exclusive use of all Common Areas.
- Guest bedroom.
- Kitchen, Dining , Living area.
- Separate sitting room.
- Outside Verandah with BBQ and amenities.
- 4 Bathrooms.
- Individual Heating and Air-Conditioning.
- Smoke alarms back to base.
- Property Maintenance Contractor appointed (available 24/7).
- 7 Panic buttons back to base.
- Carer Support (SIL) Contractor appointed if required.
- Step free house
Our Unique Services
You can download our comprehensive guide to Shared Home Ownership for People with Disability below.