TODAY: YOU WANT TO ACCESS THE WEALTH IN YOUR HOUSE TO INVEST IN A SHARED HOME FOR YOUR CHILD WITH DISABILITY
- You want to plan for the future and act now during your lifetime.
- You don’t want to leave it to others when you are no longer here.
- You want to ensure your vision for your child is enshrined during your lifetime.
- You want to put your Estate Planning in place now.
TOMORROW: YOU WANT TO BUY AND OWN 1/3 SHARE IN A SHARED OWNERSHIP HOME FOR YOUR CHILD WITH DISABILITY.
- You want secure tenure for life for your child.
- You want to create peace of mind for all your family members.
- You want your child treated with dignity.
- You want your child to live a fruitful and happy life with friends.
Our Unique Services
You can download our comprehensive guide to Shared Home Ownership for People with Disability below.