Access equity in your home to invest in a shared home for your child with disability.
SPLIT EQUITY: SECURE HOUSING AUSTRALIA TRUSTEE STRUCTURE ENSURES YOUR WISHES WILL CONTINUE FOR THE NEXT 80 YEARS.
- An Equity swap between your House and 1/3 share of a Shared Ownership Home.
- Downsizing family homes as an option for many in their later years.
- A family may have other assets which can be sold as part of their estate planning.
- A family donor may gift equity such as a Grand Parent.
THE TRUST DEED GIVES YOU THE RIGHTS AND THE POWERS TO CONTROL BOTH THE HOUSE AND OCCUPANT
- There will be 3 equal Trustees who make all the binding decisions.
- The Trustee for your 1/3 share of the property and your child is you, or your appointed guardian.
- No debt on the Shared Ownership Home is permitted.
- The Trust Deed (80 years) is the rule book for both the house and the occupiers.